Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Video Games

A year ago I started working on a film called "Video Games" (creative title right?). It was random and I didn't know what I was doing with it, so I ended up quitting. [Yes I'm a quitter]

Obscure Reference 








Anyways, that film was ended. I even made a video of what I had made and put it up on YouTube.


But I always liked the idea, I just got lost in a scramble to create. Now that I know more about film and how to properly organize one, I've started working on Video Games once more! I've already started animating and I've got a lot done. 


A frame from an animated scene

I have a script so I know where it's going. I want to finish this brickfilm before I start animating Lost In Ice.

I will be updating the progress of this film as I make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment